To assist women in achieving full potential in education, career and personal life through academic & intellectual growth and personal empowerment.
To educate them on gender related issues, showcasing their talent, boost their confidence, identify their strength areas and motivate them for having their individuality & identify with their career advancement.
Formed with the vision of empowering women, the WDC at SCET has been continuously organizing seminars, camps, expert lectures and various other activities to fulfill the mission.
A cell maintains policy of zero tolerance on campus for gender based violence and harassment with a view to eliminating cultures impunity (and also cultures of silence and complicity).
- This cell provides safety and security of girls & women on the campus of the institution.
- Conducting legal awareness workshops and providing professional counseling services to the staff and the students of the college.
- To provide a forum for the students to discuss and resolve their issues related to girls-students-academic, peer related, need for counseling for academic, overall personality development.
- Counseling for career, opportunities in the profession, self- defense.
- Guest lecturers to be arranged-inviting experts from various domains as women entrepreneurs, motivational speakers, psychiatrists, yoga/medical practitioner etc for fitness/hygiene.
- To making uniform platform for the development of all female stakeholders, by providing them opportunities to contribute towards the betterment of the society.
- A cell would facilitate healthy and pleasant working environment for women. Also inspire them for attending higher education so that the future scope is maximized. The women cell seeks to empower women faculty and girl students.
|1.||Dr Pratima A. Patel
(Convener) Mob: +91 9825968872 Email: email@example.com
|2.||Dr. Swati Sharma
|3.||Prof. Nehal Shah.
|Electronics & Communication|
|4.||Prof. Krishma Desai
|5.||Prof. Urvi Jariwala
|6.||Prof. Bhumika Bhatt
|7.||Prof. Khushbu Berawala