To cultivate and motivate students to strive for academic excellence.
Regular monitoring of various academic activities of institute for their smooth functioning and to enhance efficiency maintaining the harmony with all the departments.
The objective of the academic committee is to monitor the academic activity of the institute, review and make recommendations to the institute’s administration about academic programs and strategic priorities.
To achieve its objectives the committee:
- Ensures that the academic programs are running smoothly and in a uniform manner.
- Looks after overall attendance, class schedule and practical.
- Ensures that the academic quality issues remain a top priority of the institution.
For smooth functioning of academic work, the committee will monitor following activities and bring those to the notice of concerned department about any deviations.
- Seating arrangements (benches) for students in each class rooms in the beginning of the term and inspection of other infrastructural facility like teaching boards,
- Display of time table in notice board and at the entry side of the class rooms and labs.
- Regular conductance of classes and practicals.
- Attendance related
- Mid-term examination and results,
- Monitoring of department web pages on intranet, etc
|Sr No.||Department Representative||Department|
|1||Dr. Milind S. Inamdar (Convener)||Textile Processing|
|2||Prof.(Dr.) Rajesh Darji||ASH|
|3||Prof. Vaishali Umrigar||Chemical Engg.|
|4||Prof.(Dr.) Pratima Patel||Civil Engg.|
|5||Prof. Dipali Kasat||Computer Engg. (Shift-I)|
|6||Prof. Jaydeep Gheewala||Computer Engg. (Shift-II)|
|7||Prof. Dimple Bhanabhagwanwala||Electrical Engg. (Shift-I)|
|8||Prof. Ami Vyas||Electrical Engg. (Shift-II)|
|9||Prof. Chintan Panchal||Electronics and Communication Engg.|
|10||Prof. Hiren Vavaiya||Information Tech.|
|11||Prof. Dinesh Lathiya||Instrumentation and Control|
|12||Prof. Hiren Amin||Textile Tech.|
|13||Prof. Rashmi Chouhan||MCA|
|14||Prof (Dr.) Moulin Joshi||Invitee (Academic Dean)|
To Establish, and practice disciplined, mannered and culturally tolerant environment for creation of Progressive civilization.
Regular monitoring of behavior of students and guiding them to inculcate the disciplined and professional behavior for their future professional career .
To Establish, and practice disciplined, mannered and culturally tolerant environment for creation of Progressive civilization.
|1.||Prof Niket Shastri (Convener)||Physics|
|2.||Dr. Jigar Sevalia (Co-convener)||Civil|
|3.||Prof Tejal Dave (Co-convener)||Instrumentation & Control|
|4.||Prof. Chhaya SuratwalaProf Bhargav Shah||Electronics & Communication|
|5.||Prof Alpa Shah
Prof. Zankhana Vaishnav
|6.||Prof. Hemin Motiwala
Prof. Rajesh Prasad
|7.||Prof. Ami Vyas
Prof. Chirag Naik
|8.||Prof Tejal Dave
Prof. Pankti Desai
|Instrumentation & Control|
|9.||Prof. Dishant Patel||Textile Processing|
|10.||Dr. Jigar Sevalia
Prof. Minakshi Vaghani
|11.||Prof. Pankaj Gohil
Prof. Niket Shashtri
|12.||Prof. Hiren Amin
Prof. Sanjay Parmar
|13.||Prof. Bhavesh Patel
Prof. Jaydeep Gheewala
Action Plan for Students
|1.||Without wearing I Card in Campus||Rs 50 for first time and increment of Rs 10 than after|
|2.||Use of Mobile in class / lab||Rs 100 each time +Mobile jail|
|3.||Punctuality in lecture and labs||Rs 50 + Report to his/ her parent through class teacher & HOD|
|4.||Misbehavior with staff members||Rs 500 + apology letter duly signed by parents|
|5.||Damaging infrastructure of campus||Fine based on evaluation of damage|
|6.||Improper parking or misbehave with watch man||Rs 100 each time|
|7.||Carrying Gun, Revolver, Knife or any other prohibited weapons /alcoholic drink/ drugs in campus||Punishment to be decided by college / management|
|8.||Carrying /chewing / consuming any tobacco based products in campus||Rs 500 + Report to his/ her parent through class teacher & HOD|
|9.||Students caught in any anti social activities in campus||Punishment to be decided by college / management|
|10.||Indecent dressing||Rs 250 each time|
As well cultured staff of SCET we must have self imposed discipline. Following are the general discipline to be observed by staff members.
- Wearing I card in campus.
- Maintain regularity rather punctuality for theory /lab classes.
- Engage students for whole theory / lab hours.
- Proper parking of vehicles at allocated space for the staff.
- Avoid excess use of mobile in campus.
- No use of mobiles during class / lab.
- No use of tobacco products in campus.
- Wear formal dress in campus.
We mean to create environment where Students will have: progressively more challenging educational activities; experiences that will enable them to develop the insight needed to discover and create entrepreneurial opportunities; and the expertise to successfully start and manage their own businesses to take advantage of these opportunities.
To bridge the huge gap between the employment required & the job supposed to be created, the only solution is to promote Entrepreneurship amongst the budding technocrats so that instead of searching for job they create jobs for other four.
We strongly believe that Entrepreneurship is a key driver of our economy.
To “create entrepreneurial culture in SCET to foster growth of innovation and entrepreneurship amongst the students”.
- To provide various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding entrepreneurs
- To create Entrepreneurial culture in SCET
- To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship through students projects
- To catalyse and promote development of science and technology knowledge-based enterprises
- To promote employment opportunities in the innovative areas.
- To invite leading entrepreneurs to share the most valuable piece of advice they’ve received with students and staff.
- To organise Entrepreneurship Awareness camps, Entrepreneurship Development programmes, Skill Development programmes in the institute
- To act as a Regional Information Centre on business opportunities, processes, technologies, market, etc., by creating and maintaining relevant data bases and close interaction with the GTU / Other Universities & Research Institutions.
- To create an awareness of need and importance of Entrepreneurship as career option among engineering students.
INDUSTRY-INSTITUTE INTERACTION CELL
Institute from very beginning have remained instrumental in organizing technical events to increase the intellectual wealth and to provide a platform for interaction between academia and industry. It has strong academia-industry connect & thus has collaborated with top companies to provide industry immersion to its students.
It also offers various opportunities to the students to work directly with industry on live and entrepreneurial prospects, which provide students great insights about latest trends in the industry.
|Sr.No.||NAME OF THE TEAM MEMBERS
|1.||Prof. Jitendra R. Ajmeri||Textile Technology||
|2.||Prof. Shabbir S. Bohra||Electrical Engg.||Memberemail@example.com|
|3.||Prof. Dhiren Bhagat||Electronics Engineering||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|4.||Prof. Alpa Shah||MCA||Memberemail@example.com|
“To sensitize the engineering students on Intellectual Property Rights and promote creation of conducive environment for innovations through academic exercises”
To ensure the following each year:
- With T&P committee, to assure conduction of “Shodh Yatra” at beginning of each Semester VII
- To conduct orientation program for students for carrying a research in subject of Project I & II
- To support each step taken by GTU Innovation Council and communicated to department head faculty members and students
- To spread awareness among students (BE III and BE IV) for IPR
- To keep students sensitized about initiatives of GTU Innovation Council
- To impart training to students regarding PSAR, PDE exercises of GTU in Project I and Project II respectively
- To make sure that all the students have worked on PMMS activities, Ideation canvas, product development canvas and submitted online
- To generate and maintain IPR awareness related documents/ repository (online/ physical)
- To support students (only if real innovative and marketable) for financial aids along with GTU initiatives (S4, Patent Clinic, Crowd Funding and so on).
- To organize project showcase at the end of semester VIII of BE IV in all branches and have interaction with professionals/ academia so as to improve scopes of placement
|1||Prof. Bhasker Bhatt
Ph: 0261-2240146-305 (Ext.)
|2||Prof. Vandana Shah||Electronics & Communications Engineering|
|Team members representatives|
|3||Prof. Srujal P. Rana||Chemical Engineering|
|4||Prof. Amita Upadhyay||Civil Engineering|
|5||Prof. Jaydeep Gheewala||Computer Engineering|
|6||Prof. Rajesh Prasad||Electrical Engineering|
|7||Prof. Mitali A. Shah||Environmental Engineering|
|8||Prof. Bhumika Patel||Information Technology|
|9||Prof. Tejal Dave||Instrumentation & Control|
|10||Prof Alpa Shah||MCA|
|11||Prof. Amit V. Halbe||Textile Processing Engineering|
|12||Prof. Sanjay K Parmar||Textile Technology Engineering|
|Sr.No.||Date||Details of Event||Participants|
|1||07/06/2014||Project showcase of final year projects (2013-2014)||CH, CE, CO, EC, EL, IT, IC, TT/TP visited by professionals|
|2||11/06/2014||One-day seminar on IDP/UDP, Shodhyatra, IPR, PSAR, PDE in final year for CE students||Participants – 75 students of BE IV CE|
|3||20/07/2014||Committee meeting||All faculty members|
|4||17/09/2014||Conceptual talk on Ideation in IT Engineering Projects||Participants – 72 students of BE IV IT|
|5||18/09/2014||Conceptual talk on Ideation in EC Engineering Projects||Participants – 60 students of BE IV EC|
|6||23/09/2014||Conceptual talk on Ideation in IC Engineering Projects||Participants – 45 students of BE IV IC|
|7||24/09/2014||Conceptual talk on Ideation in Chemical Engineering Projects||Participants – 35 students of BE IV CH|
|8||25/09/2014||Conceptual talk on Ideation in Civil Engineering Projects||Participants – 65 students of BE IV CE|
|9||29/09/2014||Conceptual talk on Ideation in Electrical Engineering Projects||Participants – 62 students of BE IV EL|
|10||01/10/2014/td>||Conceptual talk on Ideation in Computer Engineering Projects||Participants – 65 students of BE IV CO/td>|
|11||20/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Civil Engineering||Participants – 62 students of BE II CE|
|12||21/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Chemical Engineering||Participants – 34 students of BE II CH|
|13||24/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Chemical Engg.||Participants – 32 students of BE II CH|
|14||24/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in IT & IC Engg||Participants – 74 students of BE II IT & IC|
|15||24/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Computer Engg||Participants – 95 students of BE II CO Shift 1 & 2|
|16||25/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Civil Engg.||Participants – 35 students of BE II CE|
|17||25/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Computer Engg.||Participants – 95 students of BE II CO Shift 1 & 2|
|18||25/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in IT Engg||Participants – 48 students of BE II IT|
|19||29/11/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Electrical Engg.||Participants – 95 students of BE II EL|
|20||01/12/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in Computer Engg.||Participants – 95 students of BE II CO Shift 1 & 2|
|21||01/12/2014||Design Engineering – IA seminar in EC Engineering||Participants – 55 students of BE II EC|
|22||06 & 07/04/2015||SCET(SES) sponsored two-day Faculty Development Program on Design Engineering 1A and 1B||Total 29 participants from multiple branches at SCET were trained|
The committee will,
- Organize faculty development programs in design thinking approach
- Organize more seminars/ workshops to alleviate creativity of students in engineering
- Awareness seminars on IPR
- Promote innovation in engineering through extra-curricular and co-curricular activities
- Participate in GTU activities at S4 and GIC initiatives
- Workshops on canvas based learning
“To make SCET lush green and eco-friendly shrine of excellence”.
“To make SCET eco-friendly institute by incorporating plastic free campus, institutionalizing clean and hygiene drive and providing streamline water supply and all amenities thereby”.
- To make the campus lush green by planting trees.
- To create awareness of hygienic sanitation by staff.
- To ensure proper, smooth, streamline and regulated flow of water supply in toilet blocks and wash-rooms.
- To make campus plastic-free and clean.
- To keep waste bins/dustbins in corridors as well as in all departments.
- To keep fragrance tablets in wash-rooms and air fresheners in all departments.
- To ensure the toilet blocks and wash-rooms are odor free.
|Sr. No.||Name of Representative for Housekeeping Committee||Department|
|1||Prof. Brijesh Naik, (Convener)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No: 9825940607
|Instrumentation & Control|
|2||Prof. Apurva Mandalaywala (Co-Convener)
Contact No: 9898197472
|Information & Technology|
|3||Mr. Girish Kikani||Civil|
|4||Ms. Purvi Rekh||Computer|
|5||Ms. Khushbu Naik||Information & Technology|
|6||Dr. Hardik Desai||Electrical|
|7||Prof. Pranav Lapsiwala||Electronics|
|8||Prof. Vaishali Umrigar||Chemical|
|9||Prof. Sanjay Parmar||Textile Technology and processing|
|10||Prof. Sapana Desai||MCA|
|11||Prof. Hema Surti||ASH|
|12||Mr. Nirav Mehta||Admin|
|13||Mr. Dinesh Renose||Library|
|Sr.No.||Contact person in case of any Query for drinking water facilities||Water Coolers/Drinking Water Facilities|
|1||Mr. Nilesh Patel(IC)||Water Coolers (EC/IC) ground floor|
|2||Mr. Rakesh patel (IC)||Water Coolers (EC/IC/EL) first floor|
|3||Mr. Tejas Desai (EC)||Water Coolers (EC/IC/EL) 1st floor|
|4||Mr. Munjal Trivedi (EL)||Water Coolers (EC/IC/EL) 2nd floor|
|5||Ms. Shilpa Modi (CH)||Water Coolers (Chemical wing) ground floor|
|6||Mr. Satish Patel (Textile)||Water coolers (Chemical wing) 1st / 2nd floor|
|7||Mr. Girish Kikani||water coolers (Civil)|
To ensure that the Physical Infrastructure of the Institute is equivalent to leading Institute of the State / Nation
To oversee Institute’s Physical Assets like Buildings, Furniture, Land and Parking etc. to provide best possible infrastructure to each and every department of the Institute and to optimize the space allocation of the Institute for various purposes
The primary objectives of Infrastructure Planning and Development Committee are as under,
- To audit the condition of Physical Infrastructure of the Institute and to report the same to the Estate Department.
- To prepare proposals for the improvement / modification of existing Infrastructure.
- To prepare proposals for advocating new amenities / infrastructure in Institute.
- To prepare proposals for advocating furniture / items of interiors in various departments as per requirements.
- To opine on infrastructure needs in various departments of the Institute.
|Prof. (Dr.) Jigar Sevalia||Civil||Conveneremail@example.com|
|Prof. Bhasker Bhatt||Civil||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Bhavesh Patel||Computer||Memberemail@example.com|
|Prof. Hitesh Mehta||Electrical||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Mustafa Surti||EC||Memberemail@example.com|
|Prof. Nandkishor Joshi||IC||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Srujal Rana||Chemical||Memberemail@example.com|
|Prof. Hiren Vavaiya||IT||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Prof. Hiren Amin||TT||Memberemail@example.com|
|Prof. Prashant Keswani||MCA||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Rajesh Darji||ASH||Memberemail@example.com|
|Mr. Dinesh Renose||Library||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Mr. Ketan Shastri||Admin||Member||Ketan.email@example.com|
IT Solution committee is committed to prepare robust information highway and offer important tools, for SCET, on Intranet and Internet, within and from outside, to enable seamless flow of information, based on proper authentication and security. Committee aims to build world-class computing resources for SCET keeping in mind aspirations of stack holders.
Our goal is to provide the best services
- To improve the IT resource management at SCET
- To make department-level Intranet more powerful and efficient
- To adopt an ERP solution for various modules of college management (such as Students, Staff, Library, Academic, Video lecture etc.)
- To provide maintenance free information highway, INTRANET to all staff of SCET.
- To provide internet access to all staff without compromising security.
- It also aims to add necessary resources to fulfill goals.
- Look at proposals from various sections of college for computing need, advice on it and setup infrastructure in the interest of institute.
- To Keep track of computing resources and provide best maintenance, through AMC vendor for maintenance.
- EPABX setup and maintenance, through AMC vendor.
|1.||Prof. (Dr.) Keyur Rana||Convener|
|2.||Prof. Mukesh Patel||Convener of Internet Committee|
|3.||Prof. Tushar gohil
Ms. Heenaben Desai Lab Asst
|4.||Prof. Hitesh Mehta
Mr. Ahsvin Rathod, Lab asst
|5.||Prof. Jigishaben Pandya
Mr. Satish Dokiparti
|6.||Prof. Dhiren Bhagat
Ms Bhumikaben Desai, Lab asst
|7.||Prof. Brijeshbhai Naik
Mr Nilesh Patel , Lab asst
|8.||Prof. Ashish Parmar
Ms Shilpaben Modi, Lab asst
|9.||Prof. Krishmaben Desai,
Mr Subhash Jagyasi, Lab Asst
|10.||Prof. Ankita Parmar
Mr Girishbhai Kikani, Lab asst
|11.||Prof. Jaydeep Barad
Ms Jigishaben, Desai, Lab asst
|12.||Prof. Rashmi Chouhan
Ms Tejal Surati, Lab asst
|13.||Mr. Gaurang Joshi (Academic)
Mr. Ketan Shastri(Establishment)
Mr. Govindbhai Patel (Store)
Mr. Sanjay Gandhi (Account)
Ms. Lata Mistry (Principal office)
|ADM (for coordination)|
Intellectual Property Right (IPR) Cell
Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology (SCET) recognizes the importance of generation of intellectual property by its teachers and students. IPR Cell is formed in SCET with a vision to promote and support the intellectual property interests of all faculty members and students who wish to translate their creative works into intellectual property(IP).The main objective of this IPR cell is to create awareness and provide guidance to academic and non academic staff of institute including students on the practices i.e. various forms of IPR, and the rules and regulation of intellectual property rights (IPRs) especially patent filing. Cell has endeavor to create understanding about general IPRs like Trademarks,Patents,Copyrights and Designs among the stakeholders.
Prof.(Dr.) Dipali Kasat
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Activities of IPR cell
Workshops organized for IPR awareness among the students
1) One Day Workshop on IPR (Patent, Copyright, Trademark) for the students (PG-main targeted audience and BE-students preferable if HoD/Faculty recommend) of all the departments on 19th July 2017 at N J Seminar Hall,SCET
2) IPR (Patent, Copyright and Trademark) awareness drive for the BE IV students of all the departments on 9th August 2017 at Taramoti hall , P.T Science. The aim was to guide the participants on thinking their projects and creativity in the direction of intellectual rights and properties. (The analysis of the feedback collected at the end clearly state that on an average 82% students liked the training event and wish to avail the free helpline service of IPR cell at SCET for their project related IPR queries)
1) Title : An efficient system for the early detection of autoimmune diseases using a noninvasive methodology.
Inventors : Ms Roshni Solanki, Prof.(Dr.) Dipali Kasat
2) Title : An efficient system for recognizing the texture of the object in the virtual reality using a hap-tic device.
Inventors : Sohail Chamadia , Karan Gajjar, Jay Pachhigar, Vatsal GotaWala , Prof. Dhatri Pandya
1) Title : Multitasking Energy Efficient Protocol For Wireless Sensor Network
Inventors : Prof.(Dr.) Pranav Lapsiwala , Dr. R. V. Kshirsagar
1) Diary number : 15925/2017-CO/L
Category : Literary/Artistic
Author : Dr. Vaishali Mungurwadi
2) Diary number : 11517/2017-CO/L
Category : Literary/Artistic
Author : Prof.(Dr.) Dipali Kasat
SCETMATE seeks to continuously portray the niche that SCET has been carving for itself since inception.
To disseminate all significant developments, achievements activities of Staff, students, Department, Institution in the best possible way and provide regular updates for the same.
The foremost objective of the committee is to regularly publish/ upload/archive the four page colored, monthly Newsletter-SCETMATE, showcasing Departmental achievements in line with the vision/ mission statement.
|1||Prof. (Dr) Swati Sharma||Chemical Engineering|
|2||Prof. Vandana Shah||Electronics & Communication|
|3||Prof. Hiral Trivedi||Information Technology|
|1||Modi Vatsal||BE III (Chemical)|
|2||Vaghashiya Khyati||BE III (Information Technology)|
To provide best opportunities to our graduating students and see that opportunities are converted into jobs.
To interact with Industries in order to bring them to Campus & train the students so that they get selected in the recruitment drives.
It coordinates all the Training, Placement, Industrial visits and Consultancy services. We have the infrastructural facilities and capability to arrange ‘Pooled Campus Drives’ to provide single point of contact for industries looking for recruitment from pan Gujarat
To publicize SCET-being a major landmark of the city as brand in technical education academia.
To publicize every hardcore achievements of SCET extensively in media.
- To prompt media-both print and audio-visual to cover the events, activities and achievement of SCET.
- To communicate the media for the events like: Technofestival-Kshitij, Youth festival, GTU events, Annual celebration-Verve , Project Exhibition, Academic Achievement etc.
- To design & publish Information Brochure, Banner, Directory (Sampark) etc.
- To prepare a documentary for Orientation program for freshers / A virtual walk through etc.
The Team members og Public Relation committee regularly meet to make successful outcome of the objectives set. Keeping the focus of vision and missin clear in mind, every member of team representing their department in particular and SCET in general remain engaged in publishing every hardcore achievement in the light of media as a regular practice. By making coordinated efforts and by establishing good relation with media, the team is successfully publishing plenty of achievements of SCET in media just free of cost with the feel of proud of SCET
- Print-media news: http://scet.ac.in/scetinmedia
- Radio promo
- TV channel news
|No||Name of the Team Members||
|1.||Prof P. R. Vyas||Physics||Conveneremail@example.com|
|2.||Prof Vishad Desai||Chemical Engg.||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|3.||Prof Payal Zeveri||Civil Engg.||Memberemail@example.com|
|4.||Prof Bhumika Shah||Computer Engg.||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|5.||Prof Harin Desai||Electrical Engg.||Memberemail@example.com|
|6.||Prof Bhargav Shah||Electronics Engg.||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|7.||Prof Nandkishor Joshi||IC Engg.||Memberemail@example.com|
|8.||Prof Mukesh Patel||IT Engg.||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|9.||Prof Javed S. Khan||Textile Processing Engg.||Memberemail@example.com|
|10.||Prof Satish Dokiparti||Mech. Engg. Section (ASH Dept.)||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|11.||Prof Sapana Desai||MCA Dept.||Memberemail@example.com|
|12.||Shri Miren Modi||T & P Dept.||Memberfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|13.||Prof Mitali Shah||M.E. (Env.)||Memberemail@example.com|
To work as a catalyst in promoting the research and development activities at SCET and to establish SCET as one of the leading technical institutes for research activities in the state.
- To promote research and development activities in the institution.
- To motivate the students and the faculty members to keep themselves updated with the latest advancements in the technological areas.
- To identify various government, semi government. and National/International organizations for academic and research collaborations.
- To enhance interaction and cooperation between researchers for interdisciplinary and multi-disciplinary work.
- To help in establishing the links and seeking grants from various government, semi government and private agencies for promoting and supporting the research work.
- To facilitate in furnishing advance infrastructure and library with latest journals and periodicals containing latest references on the advance topics for working on various research projects.
- To inculcate the spirit and culture of research amongst the students and faculty members for publications/patent of their research work in the conferences and journals of repute.
- To work towards development of SCET as a global R&D centre.
|1.||Dr. Vaishali Mungurwadi||Principal, SCET (Ex-Officio Member)|
|2.||Prof. (Dr.) Chirag Paunwala||Electronics||Expert talks/ Seminars|
|3.||Prof. (Dr.) Jigar Sevalia||Civil||Infrastructure & Development for Research|
|4.||Prof. (Dr.) Dipali Kasat||Computer||IPR and allied initiatives|
|5.||Prof. (Dr.) Pankaj Gohil||Mechanical||Funded Projects/Research activities|
To enable students of SCET to enhance their skills and potentials (beyond academics) to become better Citizens of India.
To let all the students take part in the different activities and engrave in their mind showing the importance of such in their professional life
- This committee especially works for the students and try to help out them to develop their inherent skill beside their academics.
- It tries to motivate the students and establish some good moral values to become potentially active, physically strong, culturally groomed and a sustainable capable citizen.
- To engrave the culture on which our society stands.
- Motivate the students to think beyond their academics in field of arts, culture and sports.
- Provides platform to compete in field of sports, arts and cultural related activities within and outside our college.
- Highlight the student activity other than academics in media on the web page as well as on intranet of our college.
|No||Name of the Member||Desig|