RULES & REGULATIONS
- Silence should be maintained in the library premises.
- For Engineering Students :- A maximum of 4 books for duration of 14 days are issued to 3rd & 4th year, 3 books for 2nd year and 2 books for 1st year students.
- For Architecture Students :- A maximum of 4 books for duration of 14 days are issued to 4th & 5th year, 3 books for 2nd & 3rd year and 2 books for 1st year students.
- Books will be issued on producing the Library Card.
- Books should be checked for missing pages or damage before issue. The student will be held responsible for any damage/missing pages found further and the penalty would be at the discretion of the librarian.
- Library resources like reference books, periodicals, bound volumes, CD’s, audio/video cassettes are to be referred within the library premises.
- Issues books/Personal books, files, notes and other personal belongings are not allowed to bring in the library.
- Defaulting of the above rules will lead to termination of library membership.
- Mobile Phone is to be switched off within the library premises.