Details of IEI, Electrical Engineering Department, SCET, Surat
Electrical Engineering Department has established Students` Chapter of Institute of Engineers, India in October, 2018 at Sarvajanik College of Engineering & Technology, Surat, Gujarat.
Registration Number: 395001/SCET/EL
Issued on: 10th Oct 2018
Valid up to: 09th Oct 2021
Total number of Students: 115
(Total 43 students from BE-III and 72 students from BE-II year, UG Program)
The Department is planning to organize technical events in various domain of Electrical Engineering.
Student`s Representatives will be instructed to organize technical events under supervision of faculties.
IEI convener and other team members will guide students for organization of technical events.
Following benefits for students could be availed as a member of Student chapter (IEI):
1) Leadership and Team management
2) Establish relationship with personnel of industries and institutes
3) Gain of Technical Knowledge
4) Update with Recent Trends in industries
5) In future student could become associate member of IEI & also work as chartered Engineer
6) Student can highlight membership of student chapter of IEI in his/her resume
7) Some institute/organization consider such technical institute membership as a plus point, this in turn improves their job opportunity