Department of Training & Placement coordinates all the Training, Placement, Industrial visits and Consultancy services. We have the infrastructural facilities and capability to arrange ‘Pooled Campus Drives’ to provide single point of contact for industries looking for recruitment from pan Gujarat.
SCET is a nodal centre of of Integrated Training and Placement Cell of GTU, Gandhinagar for South Gujarat. ITAP Cell gives single window services to Corporates for conduction of Pooled Recruitment Drives from all Degree, Diploma Engg. & MBA colleges of Gujarat.
For any Campus related queries, you may kindly Contact :
Dr. P.A. Khatwani
Charted. Engr., FIE, MISTE, PTAI
Professor & Head,
Department of Training and Placements, 9574749000, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To give recruitment solutions to corporates.
- To invite and get corporates to visit our college for recruiting fresh engineers.
- To train our students so that they clear the recruitment drives and get selected.
- Development of Alumni related activities at SCET.
- Industrial Interaction.
In last 3.5 years, we have conducted about 200 campus recruitment drives. The Dept. of T&P had made available 602 opportunities for the Batch 2014. It depends on the abilities of the students to clear the recruitment drive get selected
Our Alumni have secured challenging and highly paid positions in top ranking companies/organizations in India and abroad. Our campus appears in the list of Colleges of from where companies like TCS, L&T, IBM, Cognizent, Infosys, ESSAR, SHELL, AMDOCS, Bayer, Atul, IGate, 3DI, Yokogawa, Dorf Kettel, etc does the recruitment.
Recently two of our students were selected by Google in their Students Ambassador Program out of total of 256 from India. Also 18 students were selected in Infosys. Highest package of Batch 2013 Campus season was Rs 9 lacs offered by M/s Shell, Hajira.
Industrial Interaction :
• Conducting online examination through M/s TCS, Prometric, Merittrack, etc and generating good amount of revenue form spare resources. M/s TCS has facilitated us for one of the best IT infrastructre in India.
• Providing recruitment solutions to corporates for recruitment. M/s DGVCL is one of our clients.
o About 18 students selected in Infosys
o Soft Skill Training arranged for about 2000 students at SCET. The training was sponsored by Ministry of Labour & National Skill Developed Corporation
Online Testing on Holidays is continuing. Since Jan14 Revenue Generated Approx Rs 15 lacs, 25 thousand. Excluding costs, amount deposited with College is Rs 8 lacs, 91 thousand
Work of Back office of recruitment of M/s DGVCL (Govt. of Gujarat) completed. Total Project Value Rs 65,000/-